Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Meeting New Ppl

So I moved into my dorm last thursday, and it's currently wednesday and I have to say I've met a few ppl -- whether or not they remember my name is a WHOLE different story [but i can hope]

well i'm just getting in -- i was hanging with my neighbor Julie [who is a totally awesome chick]. I think a part of her is starting to rub off on my b/c i find myself introducing myself to ppl a little more than my usual [not at all]. we basically hung around the quad outside our dorm for a good hour and a half, she introduced me to a bunch of new ppl. This chick SERIOUSLY knows like a good chunk of the school already and its been like a week -- all i can do is applaud her.

i kno i said this in my first post but really being rude and making fun of ppl is just so done with. what do you get out of it ?? -- u get the rep of being an asshole thats about it. and b/c its college you'll most likely get called on it. like this one girl was making fun of Julie [maybe she didnt like how friendly she was...idk] but anyway she decides she wants to make comments about her. Julie is a pretty non-confrontational person and wont say anything, me on the other hand will call U on it if its necessary. But of course b/c I was on the phone with my mother I couldnt say the full extent of wat i wanted. **Just kno Im a BIG fan of the curse words**

So far:

ppl can be assholes [no matter how old they are]
do ur best to introduce yourself -- u might make a friend
try an keep a smile [makes u seem more inviting]
if your teachers annoys you keep a smile & make them think they're right


Quote of the Day:

Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act. -- George Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment